5 points to consider when looking for your new office coffee machine
- Where will the machine be sited? Do you have a water feed for plumbing? Do you have a suitable space or do you require a free-standing unit?
- How many people will be using the machine? Will they all need drinks at the same time (during break times) or can they help themselves throughout the day?
- What sort of drinks would you like to offer? Select from Bean to Cup, Espresso based drinks, Filter coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit based drinks.
- Which ingredients to choose? Westways Vending supplies only branded, quality ingredients. Pod systems are clean and easy to use. Our pods and capsules are all from accredited suppliers. Beware of imitations! Machines which make frothy cappuccinos and lattes use powdered ingredients, with either instant coffee or whole beans . The taste is directly proportional to the quality of ingredients used.
- How is the machine set up? Pod machines have standard settings, but the quality of drinks through other models will also depend on the machine being set up to deliver a great tasting drink. Configuring bean to cup office coffee machines to suit the customer’s’ individual taste requires skill and experience. Our installers are passionate about delivering quality service and quality taste!